Aging UA

Leggings

This pair of Under Armour meggings was supposed to be delivered on the 18th of March. Right at the start of the MCO. The delivery guy gave me a call and asked whether it was possible for them to deliver. The delivery address was my office, so it was a big NO. My package ended up sitting at their distribution office for nearly a month. The backlog must have been immense when they finally called me for a delivery redirection. Quite a nice pair of meggings right? Do I look like someone who needs such fitness gear? Hehe.

Comments

thompsonboy said…
not very bulge friendly? I am more a fan of N2N
William said…
@TBoy:
Yes, N2N tights and swimwear got pouch de. AC's tights also got pouch (got a few pairs). UA sure takde lo... Bila nak post some pics of you in N2N?
thompsonboy said…
tights and pouch is nice ma....like maskulo....bila nak order & review. I don't own any N2N anymore wuwuwuuwuwuwuwu

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho