Shopping Celebrities : Starbucks Shawn

Starbucks Shawn

As usual, mum and I were roaming Paradigm Mall after church on Sunday. An 'angel' passed me a red helium balloon with heart-shaped chocolates anchoring it down. The boy was dressed like a like a white Dobby with wings. He was wearing white shorts underneath his thin 'pillowcase'. Should have went for a white G-string instead. I let the balloon float above my shoulder. When I was in PDI, a toddler actually followed me around. Guess Pennywise the Dancing Clown got it right. When we got tired, we sat down at Starbucks for coffee. Spotted Starbucks Shawn having a chat with his buddy. Looked pretty young and straight, wearing a Raglan T with sneakers. Is he your cup of coffee?

Comments

Sam said…
he kinda look like ong seung woo a little
RB said…
He looks in good shape. You haven't paparazzi'd anyone in a while
thompsonboy said…
these two need to wear g strings you mean?
William said…
@Sam:
Had to Google that name. Don't see much resemblance.

@RB:
Not enough cuties parading around me haha.

@TBoy:
Might as well. :D
Derek said…
Didn't take picture of the angel?
William said…
@Derek:
Angel young, but not exceptionally cute. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho