Lucky Underwear

GX3 Lucky Bag

Are you familiar with the Japanese term fukubukuro or lucky bag? During the Japanese New Year, merchants offer a mystery bag filled with unknown contents that's supposed be at a huge discount. Nowadays, the bags are usually not so mysterious anymore. The contents are published, or at least partially. In 2019, I decided to purchase the GX3 Lucky Bag (Christmas edition) which cost a little over JPY9,000. Two options were available - boxers or briefs. I went with the briefs because that collection came with a fundoshi! The bag contained 10 pieces of briefs, with 5 pieces made known upfront. The remaining five would be a surprise. As I am not a regular customer of GX3, it took me some time to decide on the size (discussed with Tater as he was interested too). With most Japanese sizing, taking one size larger would be wise.

GX3 Lucky Bag Underwear

A brown paper bag arrived from Japan in January. Inside was my ten pieces of sexy underwear, and some cool freebies. I really loved the big fleece blanket because it was very smooth, light, and warm (but it's also white so be careful not to get any ass juice on it!). I also got a gym sack, and a DVD of their 2019 collection. The typical bear-ish GX3 model. I was happy with the mix of underwear. Some were pretty unique. Kept six pairs for myself. The rest I gifted to KH, and SimonLover.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
3 of you have same ass sizes! None for me??
RB said…
No pics of you modeling them?
William said…
@Twi:
SimonLover and I can pretty much wear the same size, KH is bigger. But some of the designs have a bigger cutting that would suit him better. You're into sexy underwear?

@RB:
Visit my OnlyFans. LOL. Joking.
Twilight Man said…
I never took fancy into sexy underwears until you started showing off over the years. I still lived in caves.

Thanks for opening up my eyes in many areas and topics.
William said…
@Twi:
I can drop hints to your wife on what to get you during your anniversary / birthday / Christmas.
simonlover said…
You can post my photo in your Lucky Underwear, if you want to ...LOL
William said…
My readers would be thrilled !
thompsonboy said…
we need more photos...LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho