Dim Sum Surprise

Cod Fish

From past experience, I dare to say that mum's not a big fan had of dim sum. Imagine my surprise when she suggested that for lunch after church. Didn't have to scramble for a suitable restaurant because I recently had a great dim sum lunch at Oriental Treasure, The Sphere just a couple of weeks back with my colleagues. Among the recommended items are the pan-fried radish cake, white egg tart, and crystal prawn dumplings (two huge prawns inside). Although it was just the two of us, we still managed to rack up a bill of RM120.

Pan-fried Radish Cake

The Sphere is an interesting concept. The whole area well-designed with lots of greenery, and is very pleasant to look at. Mum and I actually went cam-whoring at the common areas and at the numerous uniquely decorated food and beverage outlets there.

Dessert and coffee was not far from our minds. Made a stop at Sunbather Coffee for a long black and a parfait. Not exactly cheap, but quite interesting.

Parfait

After lunch, we headed to Apollo's home to collect my new TV ! Queerranter-D helped me buy it with his staff discount. The 40" smart TV from Panasonic cost half the retail price on Lazada. Finally could do away with my laggy Google Chromecast and just use the internal browser. And no more watching a faded and splotchy screen.

New TV

Comments

thompsonboy said…
any skanking distancing?
RB said…
Sounds like you had a quite a big lunch. Parfait looks great!
Derek said…
We go Oriental Treasure after MCO is over ;-)
Arvind R.K said…
reminds me of an audio shop in Seremban 2 ( Maison Audio ) that managed to get me a 42" Panasonic LCD TV with factory price, but that was like 12 years ago

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho