Bob the Belled

Bob

This is Bob, my neighbour's cat. As you can see, he is belled, with a cute polka-dot bow around his neck. For reasons only a feline can appreciate, Bob loves to 'infiltrate' my house. Not like I feed him. Not like I encourage him. When nobody's looking, he would slip in through the front door, and sneak upstairs. But he is usually discovered due to the tinkling of his bell. The moment I confront him, he runs helter-skelter, in and out of rooms. Takes some time, but he eventually figures out how to get out of my house. These days, I never leave the front door open if nobody's sitting at the living room. Even if we were in the living room, Bob would try his luck. LOL. How does one solve a problem like Bob?

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Bob likes men and wanna see you parade in your underwear collection. Please show us too!
William said…
@Twi:
OMG, should call him Tom instead!
Arvind R.K said…
cats hate the smell of limau nipis, n for some reason they are scared to go near oranges, try keeping oranges at the place this guy enters and see if it works or not

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho