Is The Fox in the Hole?

Stir-fried Asam Laksa

Ever heard of stir-fried assam laksa? If your interest is piqued, give it a try at Well Cook Gourmet Restaurant. The name of the restaurant is a little of a put off, but ... Interesting, but not something that I will go back again and again for. Stir-fried Mee Java is also on the menu. And forget about the prawn noodles. Watch out for the crowds.

Prawn Noodles

Since I was already in Subang, mum and I gave The Foxhole a try too. Was amazed by the waiting list. There were two tables outside, but the need for air-conditioning was too great. Waited for half an hour before we were offered to share a table with another couple. Coffee was good, but I wasn't impressed with the burnt cheesecake (too soft!). Perhaps I will return to try the mains.

Menu

Cheesecake

Comments

Derek said…
The fried laksa is nice ah ... I like
William said…
@TBoy:
Nasty Laksa?

@Derek:
OK dear. Next time I try the Mee Java.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho