Countless Cakes

Gianduja

Went to work as usual although it was my birthday. No reason to as there were no special plans. KH wasn't in KL too, he was on another continent. Arrived at the office, and before I started tucking into my breakfast, a delivery guy was at the door. It was a cake delivery for my colleague, which I found really weird cause it was really early, and I couldn't brain getting a cake delivered. But anyway, she signed for it then brought the gianduja cake to me, declaring that it was from KH (he's super sweet!)! I was REALLY surprised. Luckily it could fit into my colleague's mini refrigerator.

Charsiew Bowl

My colleagues treated me to a birthday lunch at Brewhouse, TTDI. We brought the cake out as well. I had mixed feelings about their signature charsiew rice bowl. On one hand the charsiew was good, but the charsiew sauce kinda pulled it down. After we had all eaten, we brought out the cake, sang a song, blew out the candle, and brought the cake back to the office unmolested! Lol.

Fruit Flan

The cake was finally eaten during an office celebration at tea time. My company provided another cake for all the October babies~ it was a pandan fruit flan that the office administrator bought from Batang Kali, and hand-carried to the office via KTM Komuter and MRT!

Sushi Cake

Back at home, I had another round of celebrations. The Monsters had constructed a sushi cake for me, made out of maki, salmon belly sashimi, seaweed, radish, tomatoes, and cucumber slices (Japanese food sourced from Washoku, BK5). But that wasn't the end of it. There was another cake waiting for me~ a blueberry chocolate with 12 candles. Big Monster couldn't fathom how that represented my age.

Blueberry Cream

Comments

Ernest said…
You may be one year older but you will always be fabulous - happy belated!
Derek said…
Wow 4 cakes in a day! Fat fat.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho