Arashiyama Alamanda

Tarian

Heard some rave reviews for "M for Malaysia" from FB friends, and JJ. Found it kinda fitting to watch a documentary about GE14 on Malaysia Day. Did a quick search on the GSC app and the best choice was Alamanda Putrajaya. Not exactly near, and I was worried that the mall was dead. Gave it a try anyway for lack of a better option. Mum and I walked in the hall with barely 2 minutes to spare. In my opinion, it was worth the RM16 ticket price because it was never before seen footage by Tun M's granddaughter. An inside scoop, often shot from behind Tun M's shoulder. But it wasn't the campaigning and interviews that caught my attention, it was the personal moments. Extremely heartwarming to see the private side of Tun M and Toh Puan Siti Hasmah. Their love for each other shows. The elder statesman melts in the presence of his wife.

Apple

After the movie, we did a little window shopping. My assumption that IOI City Mall had killed Alamanda Putrajaya was proven wrong. Business was pretty good actually. Mum and I had tea time at Starbucks. Got myself a black coffee, and we munched on some Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts. Also took a wefie at their famous bamboo walkway~~ Arashiyama Alamanda. LOL.

Arashiyama

For dinner, we dined at Bei Bei Memory at Equine Park. Their XL Paper-wrapped Chicken came highly-recommended so we went for that. Doesn't get my seal of approval. Too sweet. The HK milk tea had the same problem with sugar content. But the owner really strived to provide the best service.

Paper Chicken

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Wow!! That bamboo grove photo fooled me. It looked like Kyoto's.
William said…
@Twi:
I've not been to the Arashiyama.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho