Small Scrimmage

CIN2

Khatijah and I went to yumcha in Taman Desa for an underwear pick up. He suggested a Thai cafe there called Mamamon. I arrived earlier than him, so I went in first, looked at the menu, sipped some water, and even used the restroom. When Khatijah came, he took one look at the menu and jio-ed me to leave. Lol. Not many choices were available, so we just sat down at Pappa Rich.

Green Scrimmage Jockstrap

Khatijah, SimonLover, and I had grouped our orders to take advantage of a bulk purchase discount at the CIN2 website. Got myself a pair of green Scrimmage jockstraps, while I chose an Oxide brief for KH. Unfortunately, the jockstrap didn't fit me. The S from this range is too small for me. Could practically hear the stitching give way! OMG, I'm so fat! :P.

P.S. : The jockstrap has now found a new home with JJ. Ban was definitely delighted.

Comments

RB said…
"Hey JJ, this jock is too small for my manhood, but it should fit you"

Haha....that's a nice way to make this gift!
William said…
@RB:
Nothing to do with the pouch... it was my child-bearing hips!
William said…
@TBoy:
PM tepi.

@JJ:
Never post photos gehhh

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho