Lusty After Ladakh

CKT

Tokio Marine had finally approved my claims for the steering coupling and wheel bearing replacements. And the spare parts had arrived at the service center. Took a day off on Friday to get it settled. Didn't wait there, but went home instead.

Not long after breakfast, I received a visit from KH. He had arrived that morning from New Delhi. His 2-week retreat to Ladakh had left him refreshed and horny (which is a good thing, as I was definitely dry as heck).

Our passionate reunion started on the sofa then switched to higher gears in my bedroom. Been too long since our last skank. Got me moaning like crazy. He couldn't hold it in anymore and came before I did. At the end of the session, KH was so tired that he napped for a while.

I woke him up for brunch. Asked him what he wanted and he told me that he was craving for Chinese food. Shared a bowl of pork ball hor fun noodles at Restoran Yoong Sheng, and went for a second round at Restoran Xin Tian Di. He decided on CKT. Hor fun again!

Halfway through lunch, I received an SMS from Nissan notifying me to collect my car. KH sent me to the service center. Back at my sister's place, we had some snacks that he had purchased in Ladakh. My first time having apricot kernels. According to Google, apricot kernels contain amygdalin, a substance that turns into cyanide when digested in the stomach. Turns out that pharmacies do sell such supplements and they are marketed as Vitamin B17! Shocking.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
2 weeks no action turned you into dried Apricots!!! Muahahahaha
Anonymous said…
Oh, is amygdalin good for health? I like apricot kernels! I have them in the form of amaretti from italy - quite addictive!
Derek said…
Hehe missed you lots too 😘
William said…
@Anon:
The byproduct of ingesting amygdalin is poison! Biscuits made with almond liqueur?

@Derek:
<3

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho