AWSome

Fish and Chips

For four days, I skipped work and went to The Gardens Boulevard for training~ "AWS Tech Essentials" and "Architecting on AWS". Covered hundreds of slides and a dozen hands-on lab work.  And of course, there was no lack of food. The training went pretty well, and picked up the necessary understanding to work in the cloud. But nothing interesting about my training really. I was just extremely surprised that it made more sense (read: sens) for my HR to send my Singapore colleagues to Malaysia for the same training.

Training cost in Malaysia + flight tickets + 4 nights of hotel + airport transfer + per diem 
costs less than
Training cost in Singapore?

Biar betul ni!

Comments

Twilight Man said…
There are more morons multiplying, so your HR has smarter plans.
I always enjoyed the hotel's food & stay only.
William said…
@Twi:
My company will normally axe out the free breakfast to get a lower price!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?