Take A Break

Restoral MSL

In the following weeks after the town hall, I had been working overtime with my team. Even after getting home, I'd be coding till midnight. Much brain juice was expended. Thankfully, I had a chance to unwind with mum's upcoming trip to Bangkok with my sister. They left on for the airport on Sunday afternoon, and by evening, KH was at my doorstep with an overnight bag. Hehe. But before bed sport, we went to dinner with SK at Restoran MSL, a popular restaurant from Ipoh that had recently expanded to KL.

QQ Fishball

We drove out to The Earth, Bukit Jalil to give their crab glass noodles, cheese crab, and QQ fishballs a try. Before coming, we had done some research. Fearing a problem securing a table, we arrived a quarter past six in the evening. Upon arrival, a family was rushing out the front door, and I thought to myself, "Wow, aren't they EARLY.". What happened next was even more out of the ordinary. A member of the staff rushed out after them, shouting expletives, with his smartphone out to record the scene. That really stopped me in my tracks. Just open for business and they were already chasing out customers. Amazing. That explained some of the weird reviews that we saw on Google Maps. Another senior member of the staff saw our hesitation and quickly herded us to a table. She quickly gave us free drinks to help us tide over the shock. If you can look past the risk of an explosive service level, the food is actually quite good, and a little expensive. The crabs are really meaty, and fresh. If you're wondering about the glass noodles, the soup base is peppery. And although I am a chili crab person, the cheese crab is really a good fusion alternative. The fishballs also have excellent texture. Don't bother with the pork ribs though. Go for their core offerings.

Mons Spize Cafe

After dinner, we jio-ed Jerry for beer at Monz Spice Cafe, a bar cum cafe operated by the infamous Monspace. When we walked in, they were blasting techno-dangdut, and I finally understood when I realized that all the service staff was Malay or Indonesian, even those behind the bar counter. The bar snacks suck over there (don't order the salted egg popcorn chicken!), so just stick with the beer. And if you feel like having wine, have the Dato' Sri Jessy Lai vintage. Haha. Taste the luxury.

Back home, KH and I showered together, and that usually gets a little steamy. Although showerskanking (cc ThompsonBoy) is my thing, KH prefer that things happen in the bedroom. He banged me against the headboard and I always wonder if my neighbours can hear what's going on. Not our style to switch on music, or the news. :P. I finished on his belly while riding him. Didn't take us too long as we were both horny as heck.

Comments

Arvind R.K said…
banged against the headboard ? wah so ganas, guess he likes hardcore !! hahaha XD

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho