Food Diary : March 2019

Dry Curry Noodles

Restoran Yong Hua is used to be one of my usual breakfast haunts. But when mum stopped going to the United Garden morning, we naturally stopped eating there as well. Very sinful options there, with my favourites being the CCCF, which is fried chu cheong fun (replace kway teow with CCF), and the dry curry noodles. Just look at that layer of oil!

Lunch Bun

In the afternoon, I let my tummy rest a bit with. I just fried an egg and dumped it between a toasted bun. But for dinner, I jumpstarted my appetite again at Restoran Soon Lok, Puchong Jaya. With mum, SK, KH, and I, we could order quite a few of their signature dishes. The roast duck was nice, but not the best I had. The signature tofu was good though, and the big pot of fish head noodles was really creamy.

Signature Tofu

Roasted Duck

Curry Fish Head

After dinner we had some ice cream at the nearby Nasi Lemak Factory. Talk about a healthy diet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho