Pig Me Up

Sandwich

On the first day of 2019, I woke up at 1:30 PM! Been a LONG, LONG, LONG time since I slept in that late. I would have slept longer if mum didn't knock on my door! Typical question from KH, "Why piggy so much?". Haha.

Xmas Elk

Freshened up and went out to AEON Equine for brunch at Old Town White Coffee. A simple meal of tuna sandwich and white coffee. Business was brisk.

Spiral Xmas Tree

Dinner was with The Tribe at Fika Fika Cafe. We ordered so much food! And in the end, we had a giant Christmas meat platter! Overdose! A amazing way to kick-start the Year of the Pig.

Meat Platter

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I love to over sleep too when my dreams are great.
thompsonboy said…
Ya man...you should be a pig with HIM
William said…
@Twi:
Any examples?

@TBoy:
CumPig.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho