CN-JP-VN

Fish Slices

Before the end of 2018, my BEC had a handover lunch at Restoran New Paris. Still retained its characteristics as a restaurant that serves cheap and fast Chinese food. The sun was blazing that day, so after lunch, mum and I went hunting for something cold. Ended up at Strangers at 47. The parking situation there did not improve, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that they secured a piece of land opposite the shoplots for customers. Got the banana crepe. Delicious, but they could really be more generous with the portions. And they still hire young boys.

Banana Crepe

KH and I had an appointment with JJ and Bunny that evening. We met up for dinner at Kimiya, Seventeen Mall. Coincidentally, KS was dining with his boyfriend at an adjacent table. Such a small world.

Kimiya

Coffee session was at Super Saigon, also in the same mall. To my surprise, they serve dessert as well~ chocolate cake and egg custard.

Chocolate Cake

Egg Custard

Vietnamese Coffee

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am flabbergasted that you did not take any pictures of those young boys....

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?