Wreck-it Ralph II

View from IOI Mall

IOI gave me four tickets for Wreck-it Ralph II which I collected at IOI Mall. Naturally I offered the freebies to The Tribe, but BIL couldn't make it, so mum took his seat.

Buburchacha

I spent a couple of hours loitering around the mall waiting for them to finish. Had lunch at Asam House, a restaurant that had been around since the launch of IOI Mall. I recommend the buburchaha there as its the real deal. KH joined me at Starbucks, and we had a chance to talk that afternoon.

Goi Cuan

In the evening, we went to Banh Mi Cafe at Puchong Jaya for dinner. Impressed by the quality of food and price. It's delicious and friendly to your wallet. My recommendations are the chicken salad (a perfect appetizer with its lime dressing), goi cuan, and banh mi with stewed meatballs.

Bahn Mi with Meatball Stew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?