Superstar

Ong Gee

As advised by the organizing committee, I arrived at STKL before 11:00 AM for my styling session. Finally met the demanding drivers behind my crazy shopping spree the day before. Multi-talented folks from STKL did my hair and makeup. The hair stylist decided that I should have high hair, and made sure of that with a heavy duty dose of hair spray. The make up artist complimented me on my eyebrows, saying that they were very neat. Once everyone had arrived and been made up, the organizing committee briefed us on what to do. Each of us what split into pairs, and my partner was a Malay lady from Kuala Lumpur. Once again, we were reminded on the importance of our roles to showcase the power of Nu Skin's AgeLOC technology. Just like a modeling course, we were given guidelines on how to carry ourselves, how to walk, and pose. They walk us through the whole routine, then left us to practice with our partners.

Superstars

The whole venue was bustling with activity with the ST family giving their all to make the event a success. With some time to kill before showtime, I mingled with the other Superstars. Met a guy with kidney damage who had taken TR90 and DuoPack to improve his condition. Hope he's doing well. Right before it was out turn to go on stage, the hair stylist gave my hair another long spritz of hair spray for 'good luck'. The whole thing ended in a flash. So much preparation for less than 5 minutes of stage time. Hehe. Mum was in the audience that day. Grateful to KH's soft and persistent promptings for this once in a lifetime experience.

Ecstasy Rice

To celebrate, we had dinner at Ho Yeah!, where one can taste the famed 'Ecstasy Rice' from "God of Cookery" at an ecstatic price. Also tried the butter prawns (oily!) and almond pork ribs.

Butter Prawns

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Tell me! Where did you pluck your eyebrows?
William said…
@Twi:
I don't pluck my eyebrows lo.
Derek said…
Yes ah. Once in a lifetime experience! Thanks dear for changing lives!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho