Superstar Shopping

Superstar Shopping

My testimonial at BOSS Night paved the way for me to become one of the TR90 Superstars during 2018's last Millionaire Summit. Success Together takes the role of Superstar very seriously because showcasing a transformation well is pivotal to helping at least one person in the audience to trust Nu Skin's AgeLOC technology. The proximity to Christmas influenced the organising committee to choose red and green as the colour theme. In short it was time to go shopping. The choice of clothing had to be vetted by the committee.

I borrowed a bright red blazer from KH's sideline, and so what was left was to settle the top and the pants. It was my last day of shopping and I was a little panicked. Had to make the best of the Friday evening after work. I traveled from One Utama to Pavilion, and finally back to One Utama to get the items of clothing that fit the bill. The committee was very tough on the particular look they wanted and I had to hunt like crazy for it. I was on the verge of giving up from the frustration of looking for green and red that were vibrant and flashy enough. When you're looking for something in particular, it always seems to elude you. But after you don't need it, it's everywhere. In the end, they approved a bright green T from Topman, and red tartan pants from Zara.

The organizing committee was suggesting that I shop for shoes as well but it was already closing time so I was saved! I paid for my stuff and grabbed a brioche from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to quell my starving belly and made my way home. Sadly, I had to hobble the whole week after this speed shopping trip because I somehow hurt my plantar fascia. :(.Back home, I did a quick swipe with the Galvanic Spa to prepare my skin for tomorrow's session!

Comments

Derek said…
Thanks dear for your helping heart! Muacks! At least one person's life would have been changed because of your testimonial!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho