Cutiepie's Birthday 2018

Grilled Fish of the Day

Booked Cutiepie for her birthday dinner at Southern Rock Seafood, Bangsar. Not located at the posh part of Bangsar, but at the grimier shops near Wisma UOA. I took the LRT there and luckily the rain wasn't too heavy for me to walk over. Our dinner consisted of grilled seabass, their catch of the day, and a pot of mussels. The fish was pretty good, but I must say that the mussels were a bit small. Can't hold a candle to Two Sons Bistro. We also toasted the occasion with wine, and towards the end of dinner, KH also arrived. Interesting to note that they we spotted Aquaman's Christmas tree on the counter.

Aquaman's Xmas Tree

We decided to move to Bala's Banana Leaf Restaurant near TMC. Never been to the place. Judging by the full house, it must be good. As luck would have it, we were seated next to ForIHaveSinned. Such a coincidence!  Got a round of teh tarik, and KH tried their ghee chapati with chicken varuval. Both were fantastic and I must admit that I stole quite a lot off his plate although I had already eaten! I will make a return trip to try their other stuff.

Ghee Chapati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?