Tater in Town : Dinner, Ice Cream, and Coffee

7 Continents Marathon Club

Whenever Tater is in town, KH and I make it a point to meet up with him. He was staying at Westin Hotel again (I suspect its due to the cute guys they employ for the check-in counter), so KH and I gathered there before dinner. Finally passed him the acrylic medal holder to celebrate his induction into the 7 Continents Marathon Club. It had been sitting under my bed for a long time!

Caprese Salad

After a short chat, we headed out to Wizards at Tribeca for dinner. Took us ages to cross Jalan Imbi just to get there. The traffic police just kept the traffic going with no priority for the pedestrians. A very pretty place, but the dinner menu is also pretty expensive unlike their lunch options. We shared two main and a salad. Truth be told, when I exited the restaurant, I was as hungry as when I was walking in.

Fish

Went back to Pavilion for ice cream and coffee at Stone Cold Creamery (brings back memories of when Tater was based in Bugis) and Starbucks. Back at Westin Hotel, the staff were busy dismantling the Christmas tree that they had already put up earlier. Strange!

Ice Cream

Comments

Derek said…
Their dinner menu not so worth it. Lunch is better.
Twilight Man said…
That acrylic plate is so canggih!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho