SimonSays

Nasi Lemak

Several Simons have the "QB" postfix in my phone book which means that they play for our team. Recently I added another Simon, who is a mutual friend of SimonLover and Janvier. I'll christen him SimonSays. We started off chatting in Instagram and further interaction with him revealed that he's also an underwear collector like moi. Yay! One day, he messaged about a STUD sale in Robinsons,  The Gardens Mall. He was nice enough to offer to get some for me at MYR30 a box. And so he got me two pairs, and we scheduled to meet up on a Saturday afternoon.

Quiet Corner

We met up at Mokka Cafe, Jalil Link during lunch time. Truth be told, he looks better in person, more attractive. And he has a nice voice. Before you guys buzz me about his contact number, he's actually happily attached. I paired Mokka's nasi lemak with cooling cup of Oolong milk cream. And since I had a one for one offer for the Entertainer app, I forced SimoSays to eat. Got to know him better and turns out that behind that innocent lies a very naughty boy. Just like our famous SimonLover. Hahaha.

STUD Underwear

P.S.: What do you think of SimonSay's choice?

Comments

Derek said…
All the Simons look innocent on the outside but the opposite inside. Lol
Arvind R.K said…
i think that white one would look better, because that red part will definitely make your bulge more prominent and it can really turn your hubby, muahahaha !! XD
William said…
@Derek:
How about your C-MON?

@ARK:
Bwahaha. That's the pair I kept. The other pair I gave my hubby.
Twilight Man said…
My boss is also a Simon and a real pain in the ass.
Your underwears are so stunning!
simonlover said…
Yeah, how about the Mr.I-Am-Forever-Right C-Mon?
William said…
@SimonLover:
Dropped off the radar.
William said…
@Twi:
Does your boss like sexy underwear?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho