Like a BOSS

Some weeks ago, KH requested that I share my TR90 testimonial at STKL BOSS Night. Truth be told, I wasn't really keen about it. I agreed in principle, but was prepared to reject him if anything came up at work. I felt it was justified since he kept shuffling the dates around as well. To my surprise, I was slotted to share on Prophet Muhammad's Birthday which was a public holiday. No more excuses then.

I started the day bright and early, not wanting to disable my weekday alarm. Brought mum and a neighbour to Taman Naga Emas for pan mee and roti canai. Pan mee was great as usual, but the sambal was too spicy that day. Nearly choked on the first bite. The roti kosong didn't disappoint, it was as crispy as I expected it.

Back home, I just lazed the day away. Mum cooked a simple meal of vegetable soup, and asparagus stir-fried with fish fillet. By 5 pm, mum and I were dressed and headed out to Publika. Rained for a fair bit along the way, but I was saved by the silicone wipers that KH recently bought for me.

KH met us at the food court where the three of us shared a huge wat tan hor from Ah Yap Sentul, and a set of yam rice from BM Yam Rice. Both were value for money.

The testimonial session went well and I really enjoyed the sharing by Team Elite Marlina from Indonesia. Identifying herself as a wife who is very kejam, she often gave her husband Hendra huge NOs when it came to Nu Skin business at the beginning. I can really relate to her. LOL. Today, they are hugely successful in the Indonesian market.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Just sell anything in the Indon market, it would be an easy success!
Derek said…
@Twilight: Hmm what's the reason you say this le?

Thanks for dear's sincere sharing! Your testimonial would have helped at least one person in the audience! Muacks

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho