Life Must Be Colourful

Roti Canai

Mum and I went to Taman Naga Emas for the crystal pan mee, but we couldn't resist ordering the roti canai too! So crispy! On our way out, I was shocked to see Salak South's landmark, the '12-floor' flats sporting a fresh coat of paint. So karerful yuols! Really brightens up the whole neighbourhood. By the way, does it remind you of the television no-signal pattern?

Salak South Flats I

Salak South Flats II

Salak South Flats III

Rained a bit in the evening, but that didn't stop us from going to Taman Bukit Jalil for some exercise. Felt like we had the whole park to ourselves. The regulars stayed away. Mum whipped up dinner, combining whatever was in the refrigerator. Another colourful ensemble for the day.

Pan-fried Chicken

Comments

Derek said…
Very pretty. Don't know where is this though.
Twilight Man said…
I have bookmarked this place as I am a fan of crispy rotis. I hope that I could find it.
William said…
@Derek:
Salak South Garden Flat. 20 years already I think.

@Twi:
A stall around here: https://goo.gl/maps/sJjvYFk9xbB2
Arvind R.K said…
it's not no signal, it's rather end of programme airing / siaran terakhir on tv channel for that particular day, around 12am, so you would see this colourful thing till next day morning at 6am those days with a sound if i am not mistaken, generation these days won't understand this, haha

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho