Company and Coitus

Cranes

Note: Actually I got ahead of myself and mistakenly posted the Raya Haji post. This comes first!

Whenever mum registers for a day trip with her buddies, it automatically becomes a day of company and coitus. Got our blood pumping in the morning (before we pumped each other later) with a trip to Taman Bukit Jalil. To my disappointment, it wasn't really a couple's exercise session. I did my thing, and he did his. With my lousy running stamina, I spent more time having a brisk walk and scaling the many stairs and slopes. Although I was by myself, it was an entertaining session. Bumped into my MIL who was doing her morning Tai Chi. Also managed to observe all sorts of advanced running techniques:
  1. Run and clap.
  2. Run with open arms.
  3. Run while slapping your thighs.
  4. Run like you're doing the breast stroke (FAVED).
Along the way, I also saw Ong Tee Keat, but that was eclipsed by the sight of two young, tanned hunks who were running shirtless. Sorry, no spycam! In the end, we had breakfast at the park. A Malay couple operate a small canteen near the car park. Gave the nasi kerabu with ayam masak pedas (the lady assured us that it was not pedas lol) a try and were satisfied with the quality of the food.

Nasi Kerabu

Back at my place, we showered, and subsequently had exercise-enhanced sex. Horny enough to top KH again. Bloody got a 'bed sheet burn' on my knee from all the friction. I think I fulfilled my topping quota for the second half of 2018. I wanna sit back and enjoy!

Mocha

Went out for lunch next at Owl's Cafe, Jalil Link. Pretty easy to get a table. Think people usually have lunch elsewhere before coming over for coffee there. From the few choices of mains, we picked out the savoury waffles (eggs a must for the earlier lost protein), and spaghetti al pesto. Dessert was the sight of a guy who gave the whole cafe a generous view of his underwear. Too bad he wasn't wearing a thong.

Pasta

Didn't stay long outside. Went back home to watch a downloaded movie together. Can't remember what we watched really. This is what you get for writing a post more than two months after it happened. We were hungry for each other's cocks again, so I reheated some pastry.

Peach

KH didn't stay for dinner, so I went out to pack some claypot chicken rice from a neighbourhood stall. Been a while since I loaded up with so much rice! Still, I couldn't finish the whole pack. Burp! Mum arrived home at nearly 11 PM with lots of stuff from Sekinchan! Oh gosh... more food!

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Wow! I have forgotten about ONG TK. I have photos of him at the opening ceremony of my business many moons ago.
William said…
@Twi:
Low profile for years.
Jaded Jeremy said…
"This is what you get for writing a post more than two months after it happened." Haha, ikr? Sometimes I make a point to take notes in my phone for future blog posts. Other times, I just don't blog about them.
William said…
@JJ:
Sometimes I even forgot that I already had a draft of the post.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho