Linking Up With The Link 2

Clear Soup Noodles

No trip to the Saturday morning market is complete without breakfast a my favourite noodle stall. Funny thing was, they got my order wrong that week. They mistakenly put in char siew for me. Makan jugaklah la.

KR1M Clearance

Although its the end of the road for Mydin's foray into Kedai Rakyat 1Malaysia, that doesn't mean that everything's been settled. Old stock from the stores still find its way to the market being sold at a discounted price.

Rinjin Shokudo

That afternoon, I had the chance to explore the new shops at The Link 2, Bukit Jalil. I had the whole afternoon to loiter there while waiting for mum to finish her meeting. Lunch I ate at Rinjin Shokudo, a Japanese cafe with a limited food menu. Normally two varieties of daily mains are offered, only at meal times. Outside of meal times, one can go for their staples like curry rice. The curry was quite hearty and went well with hot yuzu tea (quite expensive though).

Curry Rice

Phase 2 of my loitering session was continued at Mokka Cafe just a few doors away. Practically the new kids on the block, with the owners still briefing staff on their SOP. Got myself a latte and a slice of matcha azuki cake. Both were quite good.

Coffee and Cake

Managed to write a few blog posts during my time there. Proud of me? Haha. I left with another cup of coffee because they had a B1F1 opening special for coffee. Will come back next time to try their mains.

Mokka Cafe

I'm sure more and more new and interesting food and beverage outlets will make an appearance at The Link 2. With its close proximity to my neighbourhood, its truly a welcome addition to Bukit Jalil.

Comments

Derek said…
I should pay a visit there soon!
William said…
@Derek:
More options now.
William said…
@Twi:
Not too far from your area.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho