Jarang Jumpa JJ

Vegetarian Nasi Lemak

In the last week of June, finally managed to meet up JJ and Ban for JJ's belated to the power of ten birthday lunch. Met at Skyhaus which was selected partly due to the fact that it was in their neighbourhood. Finally tried their nasi lemak, but it wasn't that great. Then it was coffee and gelato. Great to have a face-to-face update from them after so long.

Sherbet

During tea time at home, I had a p'ng kueh from the morning market.

P'ng Kueh

Later that night, mum had a Tabung Harapan dinner in OUG. I dropped her off at Restoran LFF, then went off to March Azalea Kitchen for dinner. The Portugese pork chop rice looked pretty good, so I gave that a try. The meal came with three small portions of carbs, namely steamed rice, mash, and corn on the cob. The thick curry sauce was the star of the dish. Recommended. Since I had to kill several hours there waiting for mum, I had them brew me a pot of hot fruit tea. By the end of the night, I had some work done on my laptop, but as you can see, I'm still late by five months! Help!

Portugese Curry Pork Chop

Fruit Tea

Comments

Anonymous said…
How can we help you with your backlog?

The most i can help is help you release some "pleasure"? hhehe
William said…
@Anon:
So nice of you to offer! Hahaha. I shall try to step things up by having daily posts!
Derek said…
I still haven't tried any food at March Azalea!
William said…
@Derek:
Just keep it high up on your list.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?