Coughing Crescendo

Cafe Opening

Mum had been coughing for weeks and I thought I was immune to it. As she got better after several visits to the TCM at Tai Onn Tong, I caught her coughing bug. By the end of July, the cough had reached a sort of crescendo. My ribs were aching like crazy with each wheeze. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for breath and feeling my rib cage seize up. Horrible!

Salon Opening

Not exactly in the best of health, but I still attended my stylist's new shop opening at Kuchai Lama. A whole bunch of regulars came over for some makan-makan. Unlike the usual hair salon, he has a cafe at the front serving coffee, cakes, sandwiches, and cupcakes. In the evening, mum and I went to Taman Bukit Jalil for some fresh air. The exercise didn't help my condition.

Flora

Had a rare vegetarian dinner at Jujube in OUG. Ordered wat tan hor and pan mee. A flour-filled meal. Avoid the pan mee at all cost. Horrid.

Vegetarian Pan Mee

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I am also coughing right now but no rib cage aches like you. Did someone lie on your ribs?
William said…
@Twi:
Hopefully it will not be so bad for you! Get well soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho