August Babysitting

Wat Tan Hor

Once in a blue moon, I would order wat tan hor for breakfast. Something that really sends my 'Uncle Meter' skyrocketing.

Fashion Pasar Pagi

Once in a blue moon, I get to see Paris Fashion Week at the OUG morning market.

Signature Cappuccino

That was a babysitting Saturday for mum and I. After dropping The Monsters for their swimming lessons, we went over to Mokka Cafe, Jalil Link 2 to chill.

Pangkor Laksa

Their signature cappuccino reminded me of a creme brulee, and their Pangkor Asam Laksa was kinda interesting.  Light in colour and had squid.

Dragon Roll

Brought the monsters out for sushi at Washoku, BK5 later that night. Bad idea to let them sit next to the kaiten. Ravenous appetite! Luckily it was only RM1.70 a plate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho