Four Seasons

He Did It

Got a shock when I heard that Four Seasons Kuala Lumpur was already open. Those PRC developers really work fast. I parked my car at Suria KLCC and walked over there with mum one Sunday afternoon after church. The anchor tenant is Robinsons. As befitting the 'Four Seasons lifestyle' the department store was even more 'atas' than their The Gardens Mall branch. Reminded me very much of Robinsons at Orchard Street, Singapore. 3Es -- Elegant, Expensive, Empty. Haha.

Shoppes II

Shoppes II

There's a Starbucks Reserve on the ground floor, and some interesting food options on the lower ground. Designer shops aplenty with very Instagrammable interiors. For pastry and coffee, there's Decadent. There's also Atlas Gourmet Market, selling imported cold cuts and cured meats. If you're looking for pizza, dine at Atlas Bistro. Fleur by RLD is a florist. For something easier on the purse, there's also Malaysia Boleh!, a smaller alternative to Lot 10's Hutong. One can actually find sub-RM10 meals there. Very cheap considering its in Four Seasons Place.

Malaysia Boleh!

Atlas Bistro

Mum and I had already had an oden lunch at Isetan KLCC before heading there, so we didn't try any of the food. Maybe next time. It has become a habit for me to stop at La Cucur KLCC for teh tarik. One of the best in my opinion. Saw laksam on the counter and bought that too. A little something for dinner.

Laksam

Comments

Derek said…
I had my RM18 special reserve Americano there at Starbucks

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?