NKOTB

Deaf Inspires

Sunday was a busy day for me because there was a pre-sales presentation that I had to prepare for a potential client in the Philippines. And my CEO kept rearranging things, so I had a fun time reworking the slide deck. Had a quick lunch at Coffee Sprex after mass. The guy sitting at the far end of the restaurant was pretty attractive, but I couldn't capture it well with my spy photography (especially with my mum sitting next to me). Wolfed down the food, and then rushed over to Semenyih (sooooooo far) to see my brand new nephew on my mother's side. The kid was pretty cute. Looks much like his father. While at my cousin's place, I still had to fire up my laptop for work. Ugh. Luckily we did not have to stay for long, and the changes I made were accepted. Managed to salvage whatever was left of my Sunday with a hearty dinner.

Tofu and Egg

Chicken

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hot guy is deaf? He looks versatile. Wanna bang him good
William said…
@Anon:
That's a customer, not a member of the staff. But you can proceed to bang him anyway. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?