Tiga Sekawan

SS20 by williamnyk
SS20, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
My colleague recommended that I try Restoran SS20 Fish Head Noodles, so I ventured there after church. The place was air-conditioned and super clean, definitely worthy of an A+ rating. Perfect for the u lui clientele. The menu was very detailed and even specified how many pieces of fish you would get. Goodness. A step in the way of the Europeans, where they might even start putting the weight of the fish you would be getting. Ordered one bowl Song fish and one bowl Haruan. Of course the Haruan was more expensive and the only item where you could have half of the fillet fried and the other half un-fried. When the food arrived, I was quite disappointed. The fried pieces of meat weren't fragrant, unlike in Woo Pin. Just kinda flat, with a hint of oil. Not good. I wasn't impressed. I rather pay MYR7 at Taman Desa compared to the MYR9.50 there. The saving grace was the ABC. That was quite good and cheap. The person who took our order even asked if we wanted it before, during or after the mains. Such restaurant-like service. Was quite surprised. Before going home, I stopped by my office at Plaza Sentral to get my package from MySale. Bought a whole bunch of Aussie Souls flip-flops. Not quite as good as Betula, but at half the price, I couldn't really complain. And the sad thing was, they forgot to pack my order for KH. I quickly sent them an e-mail in just two business days, they explained the situation to me and arranged a refund. Impressive.

Fire~

Went out at about 4:00pm to meet up some bloggers. Been ages since I met knew people so when Ash told me that Yenyl, JBoy and Vincent~ would be making an appearance, I immediately said yes. How often does one get to kill three birds with one stone? (suck three dicks at one go?) The jam at MV that I witnessed coming home from Brickfields earlier was still there when I arrived near 5:00pm. Packed! I had never seen people parking at the ramps before. Managed to find illegal parking at B4. And while walking to the lift lobby, I passed by at least three legal parking bays. O.O". Ash and Yenyl were altready waiting for me at Hokkaido Ichiba. Poor Ash was having an allergy attack but he still came to see things through. Apperently he had slept on some strange mattress in a dingy motel the night before and caught something (sounds suspicious kan? XD). And the GP he consulted nearly fainted after seeing him because Ash was the Raja Kuching and the doctor was allergic to cat hair. Ash was hungry and had ordered prior to my arrival. However, he did not eat until the rest of the gang arrived, which was about an hour later. The poor fella actually ate the cold and bloated ramen. I was totally shocked to find that JBoy had such a kwai zai face. A bit reserved. Who would have thought that such a sweet angel longs for bukkake sessions?! Vincent~ was not the bouncing, ball of limitless energy that I had envisioned. Perhaps it was due to the fact that he slept at 5:00am the night before watching anime. Lastly, Yenyl was quite the studious character. Interesting to talk to and fun to bully. :P.

Seafood

Food was so-so, average Japanese fare. I ordered their sashimi set which came with their trademark hyper-咸 chawanmushi. For someone who grew up licking soy sauce and eating salted fish as is, I found it to be too salty! Took one taste and rejected the rest. We kecoh-ed there for a solid three hours. And for some reason, the whole restaurant was crawling with gay lous. Our topics jumped from religion to ghost stories to psycho friends to health sciences to Foochow linguistics and tarot cards. By the time we left for dessert, a long line was already forming outside the restaurant. As boring as it sounds, we had Snowflake. As we arrived, it dawned on me the reason for the horried traffic condition-- Maybank Treats Fair. Masyallah. Why do so many people use MBB's lousy service?! I had something from their soya ice series and we did a little bit more chatting. Vincent~ was such an infinite source of amusing stories. At about 10:30pm, we made a move and I sent Ash and Yenyl to Bangsar LRT. It was a fun meet-up, but I'm not sure if the stars will align again for such an event any time soon...

Comments

J-boy said…
Hahaha I get that a lot. Everybody says I'm such an innocent looking good boy.

I would like to think there are 2 sides to every coin. When I meet friends I'm me, and when I do other stuff *cough* I channel my other side/alter ego. It helps keep my normal self clean.

That innocence is exactly what I use to lure men into my nest :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
"Ash was the Raja Kuching". Huh?
JokerPJ said…
I wasnt invited... left out...

TT
William said…
@JBoy:
Lure men to your nest? You sound like Shelob!

@JJ:
Yes he is.

@JokerPJ:
How to ajak wor... I wasn't the orgynizer and I don't even have your FB / e-mail / phone number!
Yenyl said…
Oi!Don't bully me!! GRR..!! *BITE*
Twilight Man said…
Nice flip flops. That Raja Kuching is damn hairy??
I just went to Woo Pin yesterday and the lady boss explained that they have branches now but not hers! Sigh!
William said…
@Yenyl:
Hehehehe. It's a blessing to be teased. :P

@Twi:
I also macam ada nampak le!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho