Poodle Alarm

Kopitiam by williamnyk
Kopitiam, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Mum was busy over at my sister's place taking care of the kids (my sis was rushing on a job), so I did not go to the wet market that Saturday. Slept in and at about 10:00am, I drove out to Restoran Yoon Ping for breakfast. Wanted to eat something healthier, but I couldn't resist the curry noodles. Took my sweet time to eat because the all the car accessories shops weren't open yet. Had to fix SK's car alarm you see. At about half an hour later, one shop had opened, so I quickly approach the staff there. Described my problem and let him diagnose it. He thought it was an open and shut case but apparently he was mistaken. In the end, he had to remove the alarm box from under the dashboard. While squatting down to do that, I had good view of his ass crack... and it wasn't pretty (I have the sneaky shot, but I'll spare your eyes). Not a cute ah beng car accessories guy... just my luck. And I was wearing a tiny, flirty tank top. Wasted. XD. The guy needed a couple of hours, so I walked home. I only received a call at 1:00pm. Took around three hours. Walked over and collected the car. The fella so beria-ia explain the features to me. The alarm is actually quite annoying. Everytime you disarm the alarm and open the door, the hazard lights flash. If you disarm the alarm and close the door, it will make noise if you do not lock it. Macam-macam. For lunch, I went over to my sister's place. Roan was in his cot making noise. His mood swings are amazing. In just one second, he can transform from happy, gurgling baby to a blaring alarm clock. Hungry one second, and sleepy the next. Susah, susah. Decided that I would rather go swimming than babysit, so I went off. Such a bad uncle hor? Haha. As usual, the pool was devoid of any eye candy. When will my pool be a magnet for cuties?! Oh well. Back to reality.

Looking Up

Later in the evening, mum and I went to Sri Petaling to see her friend about a Guilin trip in September. Had to settle the payment and visa. Got two play with poodles, Jia Jia and Di Di. One was subdued, the other was a bit OTT (my mum's friend called her sampat). Apparently, both are a few doggy treats shy of a dozen. Jia Jia's puppies were separated from her during a very early period and have subsequently died, thus plunging her into depression. Di Di on the other hand was caged for more than a year and after her release, kinda went bonkers at her new found freedom. Sad cases both of 'em. Their original owners were pet groomers and had too many dogs to handle. But still, both look super adorable since they have access to free grooming from the students studying at the academy. Hopefully the pair of sisters will be able to straighten out their psychological situation soon!

Poddle2

Poodle1

Comments

Danny said…
the poodle and her costume .. reminds me of Scary Spice...lol ;p
Twilight Man said…
The poodles are cute! You hate kids hor....
Robinn T said…
poodles are nice to have, but not exactly in my favorite list. Golden retrievers, however, a die for
Tom said…
My mum has one and it is ultra sampat. That little sampat girl even went to as far as waiting for me at the door while I was bathing. So when I finished and open the door, it tried to frighten me or something.

You fail big time, sampat girl.
Anonymous said…
JiaJIa's on anti-depressants?
+Ant+
William said…
@Danny:
LOL. Good one.

@Twi:
Hate is such a strong word! I practice tough love.

@Tempus:
Golden retrievers are the best especially if they come with a shirtless hunk on the beach.

@Tom:
Maybe she wants to peek?
Robinn T said…
oh my gosh you are damn right!!!!
reminds me of one of the CF zumba instructors

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho