Meet the Ex

Monday was the last day that I could do my preparation for the big demo. Did several last minute checks and changes to fit the POC script. Even up till the end, one can still find more things that were lacking. Since I had no more time, I just gave it the old "f*ck it". The demo laptop had to be brought to the client site for connectivity testing, I so didn't stay back that day. Picked KH up and we went to Seri Petaling. Randomly picked one of the new food outlets there for a quick bite to eat before meeting KH's ex, Kenji. Yes, you read it right, his ex. An awkward thing one would say, but what the heck. Just ordered ten bacon meatballs at Tao Tao Kitchen. Tasty, and as it should be since it was MYR1.40 per piece! Talked more about KH's future plans and the possible opportunities for him in KL. At 9:00pm, we walked over to Blackball for dessert. Took their Bestseller. Looks-wise, very much like Snowflake's offering, but taste-wise it was quite good. Finished that bowl while waiting for Kenji to arrive. He was more than half an hour late. Experience teaches me that for some reason, the closer the venue is, the later one can be! It's weird. Due to his tardiness (and the horrible parking situation there), I only had fifteen minutes to jaga my KH! LOL. The last we had met was in 2009 for Bunny's birthday party. At that meeting, KH wasn't around and I sat face to face with him. Think there was a stiff smile plastered on my face the whole time. :P. This time round I had KH by my side and I let him do most of the talking. Lots of things to catch up on really. From what I observed, Kenji was very animated when talking, kinda like in cartoon mode! A certain appeal I guess. Wanted to stay, but I had to leave for home... I entrusted Kenji to send KH home (alarm bells?!). I walked out and didn't take a second look back. Fuiyoh, drama kan?. Got home to find that I was home alone. Mum had left dinner on the table and went back to my sister's place to take care of the kids. One of the rare times I can eat dinner in my undies. Wakakaka.

Comments

Derek said…
Hehe dear think too much. Just chatting only le!
William said…
@Derek:
I know. I trust you dear. xoxo
Jaded Jeremy said…
"Experience teaches me that for some reason, the closer the venue is, the later one can be!" So bloody true! I suspect this is due to disappearing buffer time i.e. extra time you allow for the journey.
Pluboy2 said…
u seem bitter.... ahahahaha.
William said…
@Takashi:
What's a blog without the drama, right? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho