Danny Roo

roo by williamnyk
roo, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Having participated in Danny Gaga's guessing game, I won some souvenirs from Melbourne!!! He was so nice to courier me a box of nougat, a kangaroo refrigerator magnet and a wooden boomerang with aboriginal art on it. Thank you so much! So many things right? And yet in his note, he described it as "just a little something" and in his e-mail correspondences, he told me not have high expectations over "just very little thing" (sic). I hope this doesn't mean that I'm disqualified from future contests!

P.S.: Actually I was secretly hoping for an Aussiebum underwear model. :P

Comments

Leo Nut said…
O.o.. He has nice hand writing... lol!
Danny said…
glad u like the little something :)
why didn't share with everyone your thought of the creative usage of the boomerang?

leonut .. thanks :)
Twilight Man said…
I had that boomerang when I was a kid. I threw it so many times but it never came back!!! It made me think that the winds in Australia blow in circles that is why their boomerangs come back! Ha ha ha.....
William said…
@Leo:
Hahaha. Bukan orang cantik ah?

@Danny:
I forgot!

@Twi:
LOL. It looks more the thing people use to "ta seng pui" at the temple.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho