Tangled No More

donut. by williamnyk
donut., swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

"Easy" is a word not found in my mum's vocabulary. Everything must be done the hard way. Last Saturday, I went to four markets in order to settle her grocery shopping list. For pork, we went to Taman United. For chicken, it was Jalan Hujan Emas 8. Vegetables? of course Jalan Hujan Emas 5. Kitchen accessories are aplenty at Seri Petaling! Didn't know that hor? Now you know. Luckily I made it in time for work. But it was good too as I managed to buy some Chinese garlic chive pancakes for my colleague. The poor fella never had them before. Also got a pack of chicken rice for lunch (else I would have to eat Subway) and zoomed off to Bukit Damansara. Five hours later, I made my way to OUG to get a haircut. Finally decided that my hair was too long. It had started to get caught in my backpack straps! Hahaha. And my assitant project manager kept on saying that he would like to buy a ribbon for my hair. :S. Worst of all, someone commented that it looked like a mullet!!! Upon sitting down, my stylist remarked the same thing, "Too long already". Shorn it all off. So much easier to handle now. Lighter. Instant weight loss? I wish.

tangled.

Comments

Nick said…
Ur hair too long already... :p
Twilight Man said…
Hey sexy! Was that you? I have Hello Kitty ribbons for you.
Danny said…
haha.. i tot u dah jadi sunsilk punye spokesperson.. ;p
JokerPJ said…
Err... it is abit too long dy... untidy somemore >.<

where's the after haircut picture? =P

hehe
William said…
Nick:
You disapprove too! :)

Twi:
Yeah, it's me. Hello Kitty? Collectors items!

Danny:
LOL. These days, Sunsilk punya spokespersons pakai tudung de.

Joker:
LOL. Takde. Or go look for it in my FB (if got).
Gratitude said…
You are the most wonderful son. No way will my Mom ever get me to drive her to 5 markets.
+Ant+
Nick said…
Will: Well kinda... Depends how u dress up. Cos even wif long hair doesn't mean it looks bad or that bad. U just need to groom to suit how u wear. But then again from ur pic, I probably can image u will end up having an ah beng look, if u keep it longer and untidy. Kekeke

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho