LRT Celebtrities : Snoopy Sam & Seeing Double



Putra has been good to me these days. Spotted Snoopy Sam on my morning commute from Masjid Jamek to KL Sentral. He was wearing a tight-fitting polo T with an embroidery of Snoopy sleeping on the roof of his trademark red dog house. Most probably a jimui from the looks of him. The confirmation came in the form of his shoes -- very kalerful! Fabulous tak? Ada sikit macam kasut badut, but it's all the rage right now?



In the other pic, a pair of cuties on PUTRA LRT as well, but from Masjid Jamek to Ampang Park. Not a couple though. Quite rare to get two in one shot. One is the hunky type but with a not so hunky face. Just look at his arms! His presence pinged my dar. The other guy is a breeder I think. The typical college student look. A little something for everyone. :).

I notice that I have some backlog of LRT and MRT Celebrities to clear, all forgotten in my tonnes of iPhone photo folders. Will try to dig them all out!

Comments

JokerPJ said…
How come so lucky one?! Often took LRT but never so lucky also... somemore two in a row! ish...
soul232 said…
u are still the expert at taking pics of hot guy without anyone noticing...and the quality is superb..haha
J-boy said…
The first guy has such nice and smooth legs..
Mine is like a jungle down there :P

And I wish I had the guts to take pics like that.. Spotted a hottie in the food court recently but I just didn't know how to snap a pic without making it obvious X_X
Danny said…
nice shoes .. fancy fancy..
but i like the polka dot pattern more ...lol ;p
thompsonboy said…
Clown? Those are either Prada or Prada inspired shoes (cant tell from here). It was so hot that I wanted to cry because I will never spend so much on shoes.

http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2010/10/ad-campaigns-and-catalogues-164.html
Anonymous said…
juz wondering, how you secretly take their pics??? o.0
- a L E x - said…
Tips please for taking photos like that in public! :P
William said…
@Joker:
Aiyah, not always got cuties de.

@Soul:
Thanks!

@JBoy:
Wax! It all depends on opportunity.

@Danny:
You have polka-dot shoes?

@TBoy:
Think of them as bags for your feet.

@Orange:
Practise makes perfect.

@-alex-:
I should open a class like HeartPatrick. XD
Ganesah @ Nash said…
Omg...I travel everytime using the public transport and yet I don't find any hottie...Geramnye..
Vincent~ said…
when i use the LRT its so pack! i was busying gasping for air let alone searching for eye candy. = =
William said…
@Gan:
Try nearer to Bukit Bintang

@Vincent~:
Which train?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho