Breakfast & Tea Time

Breakfast & Tea Time by williamnyk
Breakfast & Tea Time, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Come Friday, my boss was still on leave so I told him that I would clear another day of replacement leave. Took the chance to do some banking chores at Maybank after a breakfast of nasi lemak. Was kinda pissed at the service provided at the Taman Equine branch. It was practically devoid of customers that morning and the customer service officer kept harping that my mother needs to fill up her ASNB form before proceeding. I just flashed him a form that I had previously filled up. Annoying. At the counter, we told the teller that we would like to try for 5000 units of ASM. As she was keying in the transaction, she asked for my mother's identification card and the cash withdrawal slip. I was like, "Wah! So lucky ah today, managed to buy so many units". Then tengok-tengok she said no units available. So stupid right? Why bother ask for all the supporting documents if you can't even secure the transaction? And they supposedly save time by forcing customers to fill up forms up-front while wasting time like this? Truth be told, if banks like Public Bank and AmBank can survive (and even excel!) by filling in the slips for customers, I don't see why Maybank can't. Ugh. So much for streamlining the branch operations.

After that, went off to pick SK and we ventured to Taman Wawasan to shop for a stainless steel cutlery holder. The old one actually rusted and the base fell apart! So much for 'stainless steel'. Bought one with a 25 year warranty! Huhuhu. Hope the company lasts that long. Lunch was at House of Ceggo. The three of us shared their fantastic special bitter gourd pan mee and dry pan mee with chicken rendang. While we ate, SK got her tires changed at a nearby shop. Back home, I napped for a while before going out for a swim.. Tried out the new pair of Andrew Christian swim shorts that KH got me. This pair worked much better than the last pair cause the material was mainly black mesh, but the only complaint I had was that the the inner mesh lining kept 'biting' at my nads! Had to readjust after a couple of laps. :S. My reward was several pieces of fried new year cakes with yam and sweet potato. Hehe. Sedap!

Comments

mel said…
ASM memang susah, ASW 2020 even more susah to get! Very leceh to try and get it. If you are really rajin, you ahve to go everyday to get it
mel said…
ASM memang susah, ASW 2020 even more susah to get! Very leceh to try and get it. If you are really rajin, you ahve to go everyday to get it
William said…
@Danny:
Not the type of thin mesh lo... it's those synthetic material with holes... not so sexy k? :P

@Mel:
Kena tengok nasib
Gratitude said…
It's very frustrating to have to wait at the Banks and to end up not being pleased at the final result. I used to "kena" from peeps whenever they found out i was an ex-Maybanker.
+Ant+

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho