Birthday and Christening

The Milk Tea Craze by williamnyk
The Milk Tea Craze, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
KH recently came back to KL to attend a friend's wedding. Since Friday evening, we were unable to schedule a meet-up, though a short one. In the end, we met up on Monday. I had took leave to spend the day with him and celebrate his birthday. In all our years together, I don't think I had properly celebrated his birthday, so this was a good opportunity. Timing was good. Surprisingly, the traffic was excellent on Monday, so I arrived at KH's place at around 9:00am, much earlier than expected. Was supposed to bring him to Woo Pin at Taman Desa, but I forgot that it was their off day! Thank goodness I had plan B-- House of Ceggo. Shared their special bitter gourd pan mee. The soup base was very good and was wafting with the aroma of rice wine and ginger egg omelette. Loved it. After that, we went over to RT Bakery to buy some bread for SK. But I guess we were too early. Their bread was hot from the oven and couldn't be sliced just yet. Killed some time at Kopitiam Desa and went back there after our coffee.

Sake Row

Next stop was The Gardens Mall for some minor shopping and walking around. The mall was quite deserted and KH would use that chance to hold my hand or grab my ass! Also shared a cup of brown rice tea from Chatime and about 1:00pm we left for lunch at Ishin, Old Klang Road. Been years since I stepped into that restaurant. The last I was there, it was with SK, JJ and Bunny. If memory serves, the portions weren't too impressive and the price not very attractive. But I decided to give it a second chance after receiving a promotional e-mail from them. After leaving my car with the free valet, I walked into quite a full house! Surprise. Surprise. Shared a Haru Bento that came in a unique carrying case with several drawers of food. Probing the box, we found sashimi (akagai, hiramasa, salmon and botan ebi), potato salad, nasu dengaku, salmon belly teriyaki, umaki, ebi shibani, ayu shioyaki, aka kamaboko, takenoko tosani, edamame, idako, salmon with king crab hasamiage, soramame with unagi kabayaki gohan, miso soup and chawanmushi. In the end, we were served with green tea ice cream. For MYR88+, it was very filling. The food was quite good, but I would have preferred less fried items.

Sashimi @ Haru Bento

Green Tea Ice Cream

With our bellies filled, I brought KH back to my new apartment. He had a quick look around as it was quite empty (but most probably je was just more interested in getting me naked). I then led him to the most interesting place-- the master bedroom. Hehe. The queen-sized bed was all made up and ready for us. But before we got down to business, KH showed me all the stuff that he had bought for me. This time round, he had filled my underwear quota for 2013! LOL. Love him. More sexy underwear, a couple of mesh tank tops and a pair of swim shorts from Andrew Christian. Also in the mix was a pair of Zara shirts. So happy. After I modeled a few items for him, he pulled me to the bed and we got down and dirty. We officially christened my new apartment! :D. Cleaned up and we went back down to SK's apartment. She wasn't feeling too well and didn't quite notice us. I sang KH a birthday song and he cut his piece of Mirror Chocolate cake. In her condition, SK still managed to double-boil some birds nest soup which we shared. Sent him home after that with a big, sloppy smile on his face.

Underwear Quota 2013 I

Underwear Quota 2013 III

P.S.: Opps... forgot to mention what I got KH for his birthday (other than the amazing sex of course)-- a reversible leather belt from Pedro, a pair of black Cancun by Birki's (matching mine :D), a pair of checkered shorts and his favourite striped polo T. 

Comments

Dr W said…
I love that he brings you presents on his birthday lol
Nick said…
Will, u've a great bf! :)
William said…
@DrW:
Opps... thanks for reminding me! Updated my post.

@Nick:
I tell myself that every day. :)
thompsonboy said…
hows the fit for 2eros? no swimwear one
Anonymous said…
Sounds so salah for u to use 'christening'
William said…
@TBoy:
The 2EROS punya fit a bit tak cantik lo... :(. He did not buy any 2EROS swimwear.

@Anon:
LOL. How about 'blessing' :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho