A Whole Lot Of Balls!

Master Six-Balls bought a Big Golden Ball for an obscene lump of money. Lets just say that for the amount he paid, he could play with one hundred set of flesh balls every day till the day he died and still have plenty left over for his Little Balls (his progeny). Ever since the Big Golden Ball enter the household of Master Six-Balls, every other ball in his house became inferior in comparison and had to pander to its every whim. Whereever Big Golden Ball went (and it went where ever it pleased), all the other balls had to pretend to be small and let Big Golden Ball to be center of attention. All the other balls were awed by this newcomer and wondered what magic it could do. So mysterious, so high and mighty. Then one day, Master Six-Balls brought Big Golden Ball out to meet his friend, Master Blood-Octopus. Master Six-Balls couldn't help but preen and praise his latest toy. Piqued, Master Blood-Octopus asked for a performance. He outlined several things that he would like to see and passed Master Six-Balls the list. Back at his manor, Master Six-Balls immediately instructed Big Golden Ball to go through the list. Unfortunately, half of the things could not be done... Master Six-Balls was crestfallen and bellowed for the other balls under his care to save his pride! And it came upon Orbit Ball to provide where Big Golden Ball couldn't deliver. Orbit Ball was taken aback. Previously, Orbit Ball was tasked to solve the Orient King's Water-Flow Puzzle. However, Orbit Ball was commanded to tell the Orient King that Big Golden Ball would solve it within three bounces. But now, Big Golden Ball was asking Orbit Ball to solve Master Blood-Octopus' Water-Flow on its behalf! WTF right!!!!

If you read through that drivel on top, I applaud you for your patience. If you managed to make sense of what I wrote, I would sing praises of your twisted mind. LOL. Don't mind that. Anyway, some of the big bosses have thrown around an idea of merging two teams together and my immediate boss was tasked to go over to the new company to spearhead this new endeavour. Since he can't do things alone, he also needs to bring people over to help him out. And of course I was asked. My GM seemed very pleased to see us go cause in the big scheme of things, my company had been transferring staff out to other companies. A good chance to reduce headcount with a plan that has the blessings of senior management. If I go, I would have to resign (just a formality), but my benefits and salary would remain the same. Just that at the administration side I would see some changes, and the people I am going to work with are quite famous for being difficult. However, the domain knowledge that I stand to gain would be quite valuable as they deal with international standards and operational know-how that is important for most banks. Still dunno how things will unfold and I dunno when this will happen. I just hope that I can survive this complete change in direction! Rumours are already flying around and people are getting jittery. Wish me luck!

Comments

Gratitude said…
I thought you had lost your marbles!!!
All the best in your new endeavour ya ;)
+Ant+
Jaded Jeremy said…
Memang twisted mind ar lol. Good luck :)
J said…
I had the patience to read through... And my first thought was some sort of bureaucracy which was either filled with sexual innuendos or sexually explicit acts with a lot of bureaucracy... Hahaha!!!
William said…
@Grat:
Lots of uncertainties.

@JJ:
My mind has always been twisted. Haha

@Hdaran:
Kakakaka. I can never relate sex with work.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho