A Sky Blue Lunch

Lotus Root by williamnyk
Lotus Root, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

On the last Friday of 2011, SK and I arranged lunch with HornyBF and Briyani Blue Sky. Both of them had appointments in the morning so their showing up was tentative. Being ever practical, SK and I did not wait for confirmations and just proceeded with our lunch plans at Restoran Kongsai, Taman Paramount. Just between the two of us, we ordered half a kampung chicken, lotus root soup, pepper stomach soup (I just ate two pieces!) and bitter gourd stir-fried with roasted pork. We finished everything on the table, knowing that HornyBF had cancelled and Briyani would arrive only after 1:00pm. Was quite suprised that he managed to speed all the way from Bangi, was as though I owed him money. :P. But don't get me wrong, was very happy that he made the effort to come join us. When he arrived, he really looked over-worked with a 2-day stubble growth on his face and he seemed more gaunt than the last I saw him. He ordered chicken rice and after finishing we walked over to the mamak shop beside Giant and continued our chat there. SK tried her best to persuade him to change jobs and dump his sadistic boss. When we passed by the entrace of Giant, his eyes lit up when he saw ice cream.

"Who wants ICE CREAM! Come, come, come!"

SK and I were dumbstruck. :P. Seeing that we had no interest, he abandoned the thought and tucked his tail between his legs. I'll buy you a cone a Jamocha Almond Fudge next time. Hehehehehe.

Kampung Chicken

Comments

Anonymous said…
I could not stop laughing after reading your blog ! LOL
cheers
sky blue
Gratitude said…
Why briyani, the sadistic boss is a mamak?
+Ant+
Cheryl said…
I can eat new zealand natural . So dear belanja that
William said…
@SkyBlue:
I think only you can laugh. :P

@Grat:
Cina.

@Cheryl:
You can eat any brand as long as they have sorbet.
Horny BF said…
I love Kong Sai chicken. Sorry could not make it that other day. Let's do this again next week?
Anonymous said…
@ ANT : He is CINA !! Mengada-ngada punya cina ! His mood is like roaster-coaster; TSUNAMI could be a word to describe his mood.
@ William : People would think I am a kid if they were just reading your blog. I feel young now !! : P And don't trust that FFK king Horny BF, doubt he will make it. wuhahahha
William said…
@HornyBF:
Next week cannot lo... I'll be off to HK. Have to take a rain check.

@SkyBlue:
You are a kid ma. :P
simonlover said…
@William: Rmbr to shop more @HK!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William-chai, I also want ice-cream...please? :P

Have a safe trip to HK!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho