The One In Twelve

Bamboo by williamnyk
Bamboo, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

2012 didn't quite feel any different from 2011. Woke up and had breakfast with mum and SK. Skinny food of bihun in soup with fish paste. Just after breakfast, I followed SK to Damansara Uptown to help her with some of her part-time work. Since I was in PJ, I texted HornyBF to meet up. Just had a quick drink at Starbucks. HornyBF just had a cinnamon roll and a frappucino. Such a petite appetite. One would expect more from a foodie. Hahaha. On the other hand, I ordered a latte and was given a free drink voucher required me to complete an online survey. No wonder the barista made small talk with me, it was one of the survey questions. Just made small talk and discussed about some food options around Klang Valley. While we were busy yakking, SK was busy learning how to pick her office lock from the nearby locksmith! I have yet to ask her to teach me. Back home, I just did a whole lot of nothing. Trying to break the lull, I went running at Taman Bukit Jalil. Didn't feel much of an improvement, but at least I had a good sweat. From afar, so two guys that pinged my gaydar, but they ran too fast for me and I was already winded. Dang! This is another reason why I need to have a better fitness level! Before heading home, I went to SK's condo to meet Lifebook. He had been there the whole afternoon talking heart with SK. And she had been dutiously listening to his rants and feeding him with home-cooked goodies. Not losing out, I got to drink a big bowl of birds nest soup! Yay! At 8:00pm, we went to OUG to attend a BEC gathering. It was a combined function for Christmas and New Year's. Lots of people came because they like to carol and join in the fellowship and partake in the potluck! Also did some reminiscing where we viewed back the past year's photo slideshow and videos. We also reread the resolutions that we had written some six months back to check whether we had achieved what we had hoped for. I only managed to strike out half of the items. Took me some time to make out my beautiful doctor's handwriting. :P. It was a great start to the year...

Resolutions

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Hey Happy New Year William! I am the first to comment, yay!
Twilight Man said…
Good that you had a good start. I think my good start will begin today after the court verdict came out. Too deep to tell you how it could influence my job and emotions! LOL.
Danny said…
wow.. u guys really wrote down the resolutions and check them after a while huh? good job..
so is the result satisfying?
Danny said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaded Jeremy said…
"This is another reason why I need to have a better fitness level!" Haha I thought the same thing too.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho