For Rent

for rent by hownowdesign
for rent, swiped from hownowdesign on Flickr.

Seems like looking for a tenant is not easy at all. With the help of SK and my renovator, three agents were roped in. So far, two have proven to be unprofessional. Agent M found me three female tenants. They had requested for at least two water heaters to be installed but on the other hand were prepared to pay more for it. Agent M said:

"Aiyah, if you don't put heater hor, also can't stop the tenant for putting it themselves lo."

I was flabbergasted. Is the tenancy agreement just a piece of paper? What kind of tenants is she recommending to me le? Agent Y on the other hand found me a newly-wed Malay couple:

"I need to bring them see the house la wor. You gave the renovator the key ah? See how la, I find a way to go into the apartment."

Another nut case! Was he trying to break into my apartment?! Goodness. Between the Chinese girls and the Malay couple, I favour the Chinese. I just feel that the former have more paying power, although I am certain the Malay couple will take better care of the place. Hard to say also sometimes. Agent M assured me:

"The three girls have proper work! Don't worry!"

Proper work? Turns out they are beauticians. But that doesn't mean they won't have drunken orgies at home. Would be good if I can check CCRIS for potential tenants. :P. Anyway, Agen R still hasn't gotten back to me. And it seems that the three beauticians aren't too keen. Very thankful that SK just stays downstairs and helped me settle a lot of these problems. She's a God-send!

Anyone looking to rent an apartment?

Comments

Gratitude said…
huh, wanna check CCRIS sumore?! *piang*
+Ant+
Twilight Man said…
My agent told me my condo got waiting list of tenants. So I pass them to you la. I am kicking my tenant out soon - bye bye!
Danny said…
gd luck looking for the tenants..
btw, i dun think i can be a good landlord.. cos i'm too picky and strict..lol ;p
shane said…
looking for tenants oso need agents ah? 3 somemore =.=. just posted it at caribilik sure got ppl interested
Little Dove said…
try posting at ibilik.my. it is free. :)

p/s: i'm interested to rent, if it's around postcode 59000.
William said…
@Grat:
Hahahaha. Can't be too careful. :P

@Twi:
Thanks! But I'm near to closing a deal! Why did you kick your tenants out?

@Danny:
You rent it to yourself then. :P

@Shane:
Agents charge you 1 month's rent and settle all the canvassing and showing the unit. I only need to appear at the end of the deal. Thanks for the suggestion.

@LittleD:
Thanks for the suggestion. Sorry to say that my condo is in Selangor, not KL. I thought you had been kidnapped by your job! How are you?
Little Dove said…
me fine. thank you. i just like being quiet. hope u had a great trip. :)
William said…
@LittleD:
I haven't started writing about my trip! Still struggling to process the photos. Hope I don't forget the details. XD. Hermit Dove!
mel said…
Should really seave thru your tenants.. msot of them will never take care of the place properly. Look at the student houses in sec 17 PJ
Jaded Jeremy said…
I would have thought it's easier to rent out/sell in Selangor, compared to Seremban. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho