Monday with KH

Coach by williamnyk
Coach, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Note: This happened last week yeah... jangan keliru :P

KH was recently in Hong Kong attending a wedding banquet of an ex-university mate. The fellow seems to have made it big. He had qualified as an actuary early in his career and married a rich Hongkee girl with a large bungalow in the New Territories. On the way back to Singapore, KH transited in KL and made a three-day stopover. Yay! Come monday afternoon, SK picked him up from the airport and we met for dinner at Taman Sri Manja. KH complained about all the good food that I had been blogging about, so he wanted me to bring him to as many as possible. Unlike me, he does not keep a list, so he had to scan my blog for the venues. Hehe. At the restaurant, we ordered the sizzling spicy seafood platter with fish, cuttlefish, prawns and vegetables. Delicious as usual. However, I think the price had increased quite tremendously since the last I was there. Was fun kissing him after dinner with tomyum breath. :P. We headed back to SK's apartment. Saw the pictures from the trip and he presented me with some souvenirs from HK. Got me some clothes from Esprit, delicious lou poh peng and an early birthday present. It was a Coach wallet! Thank you baby! And he kept his promise about the chocolate he forgot to buy the last time~ Royce's Name Chocolate Champagne flavour! Nice, but too milky for my liking. Prefer the dark chocolate variety. My boyfriend surely knows how to shop. He went to HK with an empty luggage and exited with it bursting at the seams. Before I left for home, he fed me a piece of white chocolate & tuile from Japan. Super sweet and rich. So excited, two full days of togetherness ahead of us!

Comments

Skyhawk said…
Happy moment is usually short, treasure the best moment with you are with him. Enjoy to the max. Cheers
J said…
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChatMate said…
Leave some choc for me ya... :D
thompsonboy said…
I am sure he fed you more than chocolates...
Nick said…
Boy! KH can really pamper u. Keke
William said…
@Antonios:
Thanks for the reminder. :)

@Hdaran:
:P

@Grat:
Actually the lovey-dover factor of this post is only 2.0. Haha

@WhizKid:
Thanks.

@ChatMate:
At the rate I eat chocolates, you might just get to taste it.

@TBoy:
That goes without saying. :P

@Nick:
Haha. Tai-tai life ma. :P
Twilight Man said…
So sweet and lemak like chocolates!
William said…
@Twi:
LOL. I thought nasi lemak.
Derek said…
Glad you like the wallet and chocolates dear! ;P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?