LRT Celebrities: Gym Johnny + Gweilo Jerry + Train Tony


I've not been taking the LRT for a while, so material for this segment is very scarce. Luckily I have Ash who lends a hand from time to time. I stalked Gym Johnny from KL Sentral station to Masjid Jamek. The fella looks damn lean in his black dri-fit top. Too bad I couldn't get a shot from the front. Blegh. It was the second time I saw him there. Perhaps he works for Clark Hatch or something. Next up is Gweilo Jerry. Ash spied him on the PUTRA LRT with flaxen hair and a pleasant face. His shopaholic baggage did well to bring attention to bulging biceps. Huhu. Finally we have Train Tony, your typical Train Twink. Not bad at all. Thanks once again for the help from Ash. If you guys have any contributions to "LRT Celebrities", feel free to drop me a line at my Contact Me! page. Do provide me with location details of your stalk subjects and provide a little write-up if you're feeling creative. I need something to work with too you know! Haha. Thanks in advance.


Comments

nicky05 said…
blue shirt quite cute too wor!! HAHAHAHA
Jaded Jeremy said…
The first guy was hunching lah. Too bad.
William said…
@-Alex-:
Your glass of wine?

@Nicky:
Dah agak dah!

@JJ:
Opps.
simonlover said…
Train Tony of course! =)
Anonymous said…
gym johnny and train tony super hot and cute!
William said…
@Simon: @Anon:
Apparently all rice queens here!
Twilight Man said…
Stalking Willie rides again. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho