Lets Continue Where We Left Off

Hello! I'm in KH's room at the moment. Will be going off to the airport in a bit to catch my flight back to Kuala Lumpur. Managed to shrug off the jet lag with some much needed sleep, skankin' and melatonin. Will blog about my trip when I get everything organized. Hopefully work won't bog me down too much. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. In case you didn't know, it's General Election fever in Singapore at the moment. Campaigning is mild by Malaysian standards IMHO. But I heard something interesting here. From a very young opposition candidate, Nicole Seah. She had this to say in response to the PAP "suggesting" that areas that do not vote for them may not see much upgrading:

"I ask you Minister, isn't the money for upgrading OUR MONEY? Isn't your salary OUR MONEY?"

This is exactly what we hear in Malaysia, except in our context it's "development" rather than "upgrading". I definitely want my money back. Hope the opposition will make some inroads in Singapore this Saturday. See you guys soon!

Comments

nicky05 said…
Welcome back lor. gift leh? :PP
J said…
Welcome back William!!! Hope you've fucked KH's brain off!!
Skyhawk said…
Welcome back Will...I believe Opp party will win more than previous GE esp in Aljunied.
kidz said…
Hey!!! sorry i missed out ur welcome back dinner... assuming thats why kh called.. =)

cant wait to hear about it.. =)
William said…
@Nicky:
Come and claim it. :D

@Hdaran:
We had less sex than we planned!

@SkyH:
Hopefully.

@Kidz:
Yeah lo... never give me face. :P
Gratitude said…
Glad you're home ;)
Time to add numbers to that bank account again.
+Ant+

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?