European Exercise II: Twelve Hours of Babies


PuTien20112
Swiped from williamnyk.
The next morning, KH brought me to the Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary for Palm Sunday Mass. So cute that KH complained why the church had such a long name. He had left his camera battery charger at the office, so he did not join me for mass (a good excuse hor? Do you think it was engineered?). The Lord was kind to me as there were cuties sitting nearby. :P. Sign language was used in the church for the benefit of the deaf. Not bad. Palm Sunday Mass is one of the longer masses with the reenactment of the condemning of Christ to the cross. The congregation would yell, "Cruxify him! Cruxify him!". A reminder of our sin. After church, I went around taking a few photos. Syiok sendiri that kids from the youth group invited me to their activity. Can still cheat people with this face. :P. Then it was off to lunch with Kidz at Pu Tien, NEX. Wonderful food there and very attentive service. So attentive that the waitress brought us plates just seconds after doing so. And would help us pour tea with the tenacity of shower room stalkers watching a twink undress himself. Ordered the sweet and sour century egg (imagine a ku lou yuk century egg~ quite novel), braised pork intestines (thumbs up!), razor clam soup (the broth has a nice seafood flavour), bamboo shoots and fried hing fah bihun. So full! Had a great chat with Kidz and was able to see his famous curls up close. He also let me squeeze his biceps. XD.

Changi20113

Said our goodbyes and then headed home to do some last minute packing and skanking. Fell asleep after that. KH latched the main door and his landlord, Ry banged outside for half an hour before we came to! He was furious! KH had turned off his phone and when he turned it on... 30 missed calls! :P. Even the neighbours came out. But still, Ry was still nice enough to cook us dinner before we headed to the airport. A nice hot meal of rice noodles with vegetables and braised pork ribs. Changi T2 had a beautiful orchid garden complete with koi pond. Spent some time there fooling around with the interactive exhibitions then transitted at KLIA. Just before flying, KH revealed to his mum that he was flying to Europe with me and she kinda lost it. :S. Next was the twelve hour flight to Heathrow. Took MH. Was served by a middle-aged gay steward. The prim and proper bitchy type. KH and I skipped supper and slept. Luckily I managed to clock seven hours even with the two babies in front of us and the legion of kids behind us. The rest of the time I just rested, tried to stay hydrated and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Two hours before landing we took our nasi lemak breakfast. Soon I would be setting foot on European soil...

Changi20114-1

Comments

Will said…
I was just looking tonight at my pics with KH and Kidz. I was really happy to meet him on my last trip, great guy! But I didn't squeeze his biceps :(
nicky05 said…
you guys very "hiao" touch here and there.:P
Derek said…
Will: You can squeeze the next time you're here!

Dear, it's only 10 missed calls, not 30! Don't exagerrate le!
And how come u didn't mentioned we were discriminated? The cabin crew served the gwailo with sweet smile and friendly banter but to us it was like want to die like that.
William said…
@Will:
There's always next time!

@Nicky:
I'll squeeze you next time.

@Derek:
I remember you said 30 le. :P
That behaviour is typical of nearly all MH staff.
Gratitude said…
Nicky, you better get used to it. These 2 guys sprout tentacles without hesitation. Have a peek under the table at the next meet.
+Ant+
Jaded Jeremy said…
I want to squeeze kidz's biceps! :P

Still can't compare to the 4 or 5 of us squeezing C'mon's pecs, with much protest from him and an evil laughter from KH :P
William said…
@Grat:
I have not groped THAT many people. :P

@JJ:
I have yet to squeeze CMon's pecs.
Dey. din caption the last pic...??

eh eh. racist doesn't only apply to MH staff. it applies to ALL ASIANS.
William said…
@Jon:
You want a caption?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?