European Exercise I: Singapore Stop-over


iPhoneEurope
Swiped from williamnyk.
My memory isn't what it used to be, so I'll try to put my Europe trip in writing before I forget something (but this time round I have the help of a snappy iPhone app called "Trip Journal")! Uncommon for my blog really. Posts on my blog are like bread. I usually leave them to "stand" for a while before "baking". So sit back and relax and open up a bag of potato chips. It's going to be a long-winded journey!

It all began on a Saturday afternoon... SK wasn't feeling well, so I took a cab down to KLIA after an early lunch at home. My regular cabbie was occupied, so his colleague came instead. Those two are really opposites. One's like a stump and the other is a chatterbox. Upon alighting the cab, I was welcomed by a LONG line at the Jetstar counter. Luckily they had 4 counters open, else I would have been really mang zang. To while away the time, I sat at O'Brien's for a cup of tea and a sandwich. In case you didn't know, Dome closed down. At the gate, there was a rich Singaporean hunk in screaming red shorts with iPad2, LV sling bag and Bvlgari accessories. After an hour on the plane, I arrived at Changi T1. FYI, try not to fly into Singapore in the afternoon. The immigration lines get quite screwed up with too many flights coming in at the same time. At first, I got to ogle at another cute guy, but he soon zoomed off through the express lane faster than I can say "Walking Hard-On". And I was left with an annoying ang moh queue-cutter. She would shuffle parrallel to the line and advance at certain intervals. I ignored her. Turns out she was a bit off-center. After passing immigration, she poured out the whole contents of her sling bag on to the carpet and started digging for invisible pennies. Poor woman.

I was about one hour late, and luckily KH was late too. We quickly embraced and he would give me his signature kiss on my neck. Shared my half-eaten sandwich in the taxi line and headed back to his place in Serangoon. It was a LONG two months without each other. Had a wonderful hoemcoming in each other's embrace. After getting 'reacquainted' with each other we had a short nap before heading out to Timbre for dinner. Met many new people that day-- Gareth (a Hongkie doing internship at KH's company) and Rick and Nico (friends of Kidz). Finally managed to have a decent conversation with Dee, w508i's new boyfriend. The usual faces were also there, POD and Nic. Ordered some booze and two pizzas for dinner. I wasn't impressed with their signature duck with wanton skin pizza (didn't like the duck sauce), but preferred the seafood pizza more. Kidz was tied up at work, so he didn't join us, and KH left after forty minutes or so to attend his colleague's wedding at a nearby hotel!

Dee: I can't believe KH ditched us!

Moi: I'm the boyfriend, I have more right to complain!


Had a really good time with the guys. Plenty of laughs. After KH returned, we headed over to Lockerroom for more drinks. By that time, CMon had joined us and Dee's friend, Ivan dropped by too. The music was playing and Nico started to move. I on the other hand started to feel sleepy. Hehe. By time we got home, it was already 1:00am... Another long day ahead of us on Sunday!

P.S.: Sorry just one pic here. For more people pics, silalah lihat di FB.

Comments

Derek said…
Gareth is not my intern le!

Miss u already dear! ;P
Gratitude said…
The better half stalking your blog, how schweet!
+Ant+
nicky05 said…
Lockerroom abit weird name for me.Is it provide chains too? haha.:P
William said…
@Derek:
He isn't? Oopps. Miss you too!

@Grat:
He has an obligation to stalk me!

@Nicky:
It's a sports-themed bar.
kidz said…
Hahahaha.... omg.. for some reason, its just so funny reading this.. Lol!!

Glad u guys had fun at lockeroom.. though next time we shud really try tantric.. better music!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Great that you had fun :)

I hope to go to Singapore lah but all those planning...and getting accomadation for Ban and me.
shane said…
aaww.. a kiss on the neck..
William said…
@Kidz:
I've never been to Tantric. Let's go!

@JJ:
KH told me about it.

@Shane:
Not on the lips hor. :P
Grey said…
there was this really hot ang moh bartender when I last went to Lockerroom. Did you see him?
I'm like... whoooo?? har?? whooo...?? and this is... ahhh!! I see... eh.. WHO?!?!

haha too many names.. confused. nvm, none of my business XD
William said…
@Grey:
No wor, he wan't there that night!

@Jon:
Hahahahaha. Pseudonym overkill!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Osamu or Naoya?