Revisiting Jase


Peephole
Swiped from suavehouse113.
On Saturday, I went to the market as usual. Nothing changed except that the roads are now mostly one way. A change for the better I reckon. Breakfast was a mediocre bowl of curry noodles at Kuchai Lama. Mum went out to visit a friend after lunch, so I did the same. Drove all the way to the Solaris Dutamas area to visit Jase. According to him, it had been one year since we met. How time flies! Was really impressed at the way his brother and sis-in-law lived. When I saw her, she really reminded me of a painted doll. Basically hung out in his room, hiding in the comfort of his air-conditioned room. In the end, I managed to drag him out. Told him to bring me to the pool, but it was overrun by expat kids. Ugh. On a whim, we decided to investigate a shop named Rainbow that was in nearby Plaza Damas. We spotted it on the PluGuide website. Walked up and down Block E to find the place. When we found it, it was just an umarked door with a door card sensor and a peephole. So dodgy!! Jase claimed that he was on the verge of knocking. Anyway, I went home after that and had a dinner of vegetarian glass noodles that mum had packed for me.

Maru Bento

Sunday was church of course. The aunty in charge of the liturgy group was thrilled to see me after my month-long absence. She shoved the sash of hospitality minister to me and smiled. So short of help these days. The school holidays? Lunch was at Hokkaido Ichba since mum wanted to see the Christmas decorations at MV. Recommended by some of the BFF after a birthday gathering was done there. Ordered their Maru Bento. A selection of tempura, nigiri sushi, sashimi, nimono, unagi and chawanmushi. Quite enough for two. Dessert was melon ice cream and niagra wine sherbet, served with catoulope. It looked sooooo big in the menu! So mini in reality. But it was quite refreshing anyway. Decorations at The Gardens were quite nice and classy, befitting the upper-class clientele there. At MV, giant plush toys and a "Toy Story" rebellion was the theme. Definitely got everyone in a shutterbug frenzy. Shopped for mum's Xmas present and got her a bottle of Shu Uemura cleansing oil and a pair of Zang Toi shoes. Tried and tested gifts for women.

XMASMV20101

Quickly left the crowds and returned home. Did not rest, but immediately went out again for a jog. My stamina had taking a beating from my couch potato ways in Brunei. Was exhausted after just one round the lake. Sigh. Bumped into Venge and she later messaged me saying that she did 8km that day! I'm pathetic. :(. Had a quick lunch at the food court and showered. Then out again to KLIA to pick up SK. Weekends definitely just zoom by!

Comments

Cheryl said…
wah...pity dear also rushing here and there..tiring.
nicky05 said…
may be do warm up first before jog
Medie007 said…
if only 3 days in a week are weekdays...
ian-ization said…
Merry Christmas, William~
William said…
@Cheryl:
A full day.

@Nicky:
No difference. Will get exhausted after the warm up. LOL.

@Medie:
If only got 48 hours in a day...

@Ian:
Merry Xmas to you too.
Gratitude said…
Didn't go sit on santa's lap?
+Ant+
J said…
Damn!!! I've been neglecting my workouts as well... Curse my stupidity (for falling into the drain)!!!
Twilight Man said…
What a lovely son!!! Mama gets a pair of Zang Toi's shoes! Didn't you get mama his famous sarong wraps too? LOL

You really foodie queen, eating all exotic dishes! I told you I eat rice with salt fish and I blogged roti chanai for the first time!
Derek said…
If I were there, sure I will go into the shop with you hehe
William said…
@Grat:
Santa didn't have a hawt body.

@Hdaran:
Drain?

@Twi:
The shoe was worth it. You should blog about tosai next time!

@Derek:
You skanky de!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho