Fleeing the Sultanate

My incarcetation in BSB is finally over. Packed my stuff, finished up the perishables and gave away the stuff that I did not fancy lugging back to KL. Will be getting out early tomorrow to catch the earliest flight out of Brunei. On arrival at LCCT, I will be meeting SK for a bit. But my journey does not end there! I have a ticket for Singapore a couple of hours later. :). Have to make up for my missed appointment last Deepavali. Hehe. FYI, I'm gonna be flying Tiger again. If you remember, I flamed them the last time. But they were best choice seeing that Air Asia and Jetstar are charging more than MYR100 extra. :S.

Sad to say that I did not visit Miri. I was not keen on the bus ride there and friends there weren't keen on coming. A classic case of so near, yet so far. :(. But the most disappointing was KH's friends in BSB. After more than a month I was here, they could not find the time to meet up. Aww shucks. Did not buy any souveniers either. No point getting those generic key chains. My other colleagues bought chocolates and prawn crackers like nobody's business. BND10 per packed of keropok. Premium stuff! Don't think I will miss anything in Brunei. Definitely not the breakfast! But it did teach me not to complain if I ever eat a MYR5 plate of mixed rice in KL. Haha.

The wrap up in Brunei might not be complete, but I don't want to think about that for now. Just wanna anticipate seeing KH again. How many skank sessions do you think I can fit in by Tuesday night? ;P

Comments

SynchingZincInc said…
Welcome back and have fun!

Helix
Mr.D said…
selamat kembali dan selamat berskanking.
Vincent~ said…
Aw... U could Hav go to sibu, I lived there~ If u know what is sibu anyways haha
J said…
Anytime you are free, why waste??? I am sure will be more than happy to accommodate... :P
J said…
missed out 'KH'.....
Pluboy2 said…
as many as the butt hole can take :P
Twilight Man said…
Welcum back Willie! How many skanks depends on my much unused stock you have...! Quick go push your trolley cart in the OUG wet market!
Derek said…
As many as you want! LOL
Gratitude said…
Many sessions, to release that pent-up frustration :P
+Ant+
Medie007 said…
haha. earliest fligt out... can't wait huh?
thompsonboy said…
shower skanking is a must
Jaded Jeremy said…
Hope you had good time with KH lah.
William said…
@SynchZ: @MrD:
Thanks!

@Vince:
Lol. Sibu is not that obscure la!

@Takashi:
I don't have an impressive record. Haha.

@Twi:
Will be pushing this coming Saturday!

@Derek:
Enough mou?

@Grat:
A great tidal wave!

@Medie:
No time to waste ma. :P

@Ban:
Magic number?

@TBoy:
The bf is averse to wasting water it seems!

@JJ:
I did!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho