Empress of the Empire

Note: Yes, I'm back! Was I missed? Here's a little apéritif to get things going. Need to collect my thoughts first and get back my sea legs!

I've only been to Empire Subang once. From my initial observations, though it may be small, it has a posh clientele supporting it. Looks like Subang folks are rich. Heh. Can already tell from they way they dress and carry themselves. Unlike The Gardens and Pavilion that have a mixed crowd, The Empire seems to attract less peasants and riff-raff, with the exception of myself la. LOL. Affluent though some may be, but the behaviour... oh so classy. I had noticed a small family unit that was shopping at KitchMate. The wife really knew how to buy the expensive stuff and the hubby didn't even bat an eyebrow at the prices. Overheard from the well-dressed Tai-Tai in a mixture of Cantonese and English:

"What la you! Hui sei lah nei! Everytime act like a barbarian!"

Right in front of the kids. The husband just kept quiet. I really wonder who was the real barbarian...

Comments

J said…
Yes, I missed your entries!!!

The two malls (a.k.a Pavilion and Gardens) only attract a 'diverse' clientele because they're both so accessible...
kidz said…
well.. i guess thats why they were married in the first place i suppose.. just the wife prob begin to live in denial.. =p
Vincent~ said…
never went to empire.... looks very pretty on the outside though. =D
Danny said…
i'm not surprise, just look at those tai-tai in my gym.. some are rich ppl with poor attitude...lol ;p
savante said…
Give em time to pick up some polish I guess :)
Anonymous said…
yeah i concur..missed ur entries...well i find that empire subang is rather narrow and straight..i guess the space at MV n Pavillion spoiled me..

- paSSerBy
Gratitude said…
Oi super kaypoh! *hands tiara*
+Ant+
William said…
@Hdaran:
You missed me? Awww... :)
Yeah, you're right. Location. Location. Location!

@Kidz:
Hahaha.

@Vince:
You should go. There's a giant indoor slide.

@Nicky:
I think she's just bitchy.

@Danny:
But rich!

@Savante:
Can ah?

@Passerby:
Thank for following. Yeah, it is kinda small if it you compare. But it has its own charm I guess.

@Ant:
I am 'observant'. :P
Pike-chan said…
I've not been to that place yet... perhaps a good place to hang out too. Hhhmmm... I'm usually better at visual cue than audio ones when I'm on the move, lols
William said…
@Pikey:
Yeah, you might like it.
Twilight Man said…
Empire is quite narrow and petite sized. Suits slim fellas like William.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho